domingo, 12 de septiembre de 2010

Oneshoot: The Unknown Body

It is dark and it is raining hard. The door is opening slowly…




My heartbeat starts to speed up. I can’t think of anything else, except for this question…… who or what is behind the door?



I close my eyes and cover my ears. I have nothing to do except screaming, and hoping somebody hears me. A person, a police, a god, dad, my dead mother, somebody…….



I lost all hope. I open my eyes, uncover my ears and stand up. I see a bright light coming behind the door. I decide to completely open the door……



I can’t believe what my eyes are seeing. I’m seeing myself but whiter and a bit invisible.



I can’t think of something else except for this question…… what happen to me? or am I dead?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este es un poema que hise para la clase de ingles y me gusto mucho por eso lo quise poner. Siento haber puesto captitulos cortos pero estoy haciendo un capitulo largo para ponerselos el proximo fin. Gracias por leer mi blog !!! =D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario